Aktiv Kapital

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5287 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Their website very nicely gives you contact details for Equifax & Experian but not Callcredit.

Who do they use ......Callcredit well according to Callcredit.

Anyone wanting to read it:

Callcredit press office - Callcredit gets Aktiv on data analysis

Despite this it is probably still best to get credit reports from all 3 agencies just to be sure.

• 1 month later...

from site:

"Callcredit director Graham Lund said: "It's great to be working so closely with a company that's expanded hugely over the last four years."

Yup, expanded at the expense and misery of hard working UK tax payers, Nice to know call credit realise what side their bread is buttered on! Very worrying indeed...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

:) I do not know what I am on about - So take my advice with a truck full of salt...

Hello asbo11, I also read that on callcredit,its worrying as they seem to be planning to share the database information,also read somewhere that the sharing of more detailed information between financial institutions being more widespread.

This is hopefully covered by the data protection act of 1998,buts still a concern that access is available to what is a commercial company with vested interests.

It may be that we need to SAR these CRA`s aswell if we have a disputed claim with a DCA,like some members have done already.

I am not against information being held on me in principle just the accuracy of records which could be detrimental to financial decisions being made about you if say you require a cheaper mortgage at a future date.

Regards S