sending my letter before action...HELP!!

sdavie

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5321 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all. I sent my prem letter to lloyds requesting my charges back. They have sent me a letter that is just trying to put me of claiming. The address I sent the letter to is different to the address from witch I recieved this letter. Do I now send the letter before action to the original address or the new one.

Original address :

Customer Care

Lloyds TSB

125 Colmore Row

Birmingham

B3 3SF

Address of the reply from lloyds :

lloyds tsb bank plc

andover services

recovery centre

charlton place

andover

hampshire

sp10 1re

any advicewould be greatfully appricated, many thanks.

P.S. how can I access this thread again with out having to look through the lists of threads. Am I being totaly dumb, I posted a while back but can not find it now as there have been so many threads sincs?!

Thanks guys.

Hi sdavie

I would send the LBA to the registered office

Lloyds TSB PLC

25 Gresham Street

London

EC2V 7HN

Good luck with the claim and don't forget to use the 14 days wait time to read around the site, so that you are prepared for all the stages and know what to expect, but by the same token do not allow yourself to get overwhelmed by matters. One step at a time and accept from the outset that the process is slow - the wheels of justice would never be driven by the Stig

Regards

Paula

To access the thread your looking for. As soon as you've posted a comment, you are automaticaly on a subsribed thread, the blue bar above that says, New posts, Search etc, click on Quick links and then Subscribed Links, you should find it there.

Send it back to the original address, it'll get there. Then, as you go forward and recieve another letter from them, send it to the address thats on that.

I hope that makes sence, ive had a wee vodka. :oops:

To find this thread, easily, scroll up to the top bar of the thread and look for "THREAD TOOLS". Click on that, then click on the bottom line of the drop-down menu (SUBSCRIBE).

When you want to find the thread again, just click on "User CP" this will open your own control panel and at the top of that page you will find a list of threads that you are subscribed to, Including this one. Just click on the thread title and there you are.

Regards, Rooster.

• Haha 1

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Hi guys, thanks for the advice. The LBA states "I am very disapointed that you have failed to respond to my letter."

They have responded to my letter but only to say they have recieved my complaint and that they will carry on with their investigation if they do not hear from me within the next couple of days.

Do I have to change the sentence in the LBA because they have responded, although it is not a satisfactory response?

If the response is not satisfactory, then it's not a response.

Leave the letter as is.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....