Shuffie Vs Nat West

Shuffie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6206 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Am in the process of asking for charges back from Nat West on behalf of my son. He is unemployed, became overdrawn by £1.35 in February last year. Did not use bank account again. I was alereted to his overdraft in December, following a spate of electronic voice telephone calls and a letter from his bank. He owed £269!!! I put £300 in the bank on 29th December. NOT ENOUGH - did not cover the charges for December and January so once more overdrawn.As of today the account is overdrawn again by over £80 with a further £28 to be charged in April. -- And they say their charges are fair - nearly £400 for an overdraft of £1.35. I wish I had known the debt was for charges I would never have paid it! My son was in hospital at the time so couldn't discuss with him.

Have called them today on receipt of copy statements, frais I lost my temper. the upshot is I have to write in outlining what I am claiming back.. Please wish me luck - I am a widow on minimum wage and the £300 equates to 3% of my entire annual income!.

hi shuffie

follows all the guidelines & templates on here if you need any help whatsoever post it on your thread and someone will ALWAYS help you

you will get all your money back

so go get em girl

good luck

scott

• Haha 1

Hello Shuffie,

See you have found the Natwest forum,

First things first,

You say that you have the copy statement of your sons account.

Is that the six years worth of statements or just recent ones,

If it is just recent ones Send the SAR to get the last six year as there may be other charges that you don't know about. The SAR costs £10 which you will get back when you claim.

If you have all the charges then send the first letter asking for it back.You send a sheadsheet with the charges on it as well.

You will find the prelim letter and the SAR in the Bank Template letter section on the first page of the site.

My advise is simpley take your time as do not rush, if you don't understand something or can't find something ask. There a lovely people who will help.

I'll keep an eye on you thread.:grin:

• Haha 1

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Hi and welcome to the site,

:p

You've definately taken the first step into claiming back what's rightfully yours.

Spend time reading the FAQ's and the Step by Step guide as this will stop you making mistakes along the way. Use the letters and spreadsheets in the Templates Library as these have all been tried and tested in successful claims. Read as many threads as you can especially ones that relate to your bank. This is a SELF HELP site and won’t do the work involved for you. However, everything you need is on here somewhere.

Don't be afraid to ask any questions, no matter how stupid they may seem, but please remember that any advice that you receive is normally based on experience only and that you should seek expert advice if required.

All the best in your claim!! :wink:

DELLER

Useful links to help with your claim

FAQ’s

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

Letter Templates

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/

Interest Spreadsheet

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/182-6-interest-calculation-spreadsheets.html

Court N1 form

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/681-4-particulars-claim-n1.html

Mcol Particulars of Claim

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/34887-5-money-claim-line.html

• Haha 1

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

Hi and welcome to the site,

:p

You've definately taken the first step into claiming back what's rightfully yours.

Spend time reading the FAQ's and the Step by Step guide as this will stop you making mistakes along the way. Use the letters and spreadsheets in the Templates Library as these have all been tried and tested in successful claims. Read as many threads as you can especially ones that relate to your bank. This is a SELF HELP site and won’t do the work involved for you. However, everything you need is on here somewhere.

Don't be afraid to ask any questions, no matter how stupid they may seem, but please remember that any advice that you receive is normally based on experience only and that you should seek expert advice if required.

All the best in your claim!!

:wink:

DELLER

Useful links to help with your claim

Hello Deller1,

How are you and the family well I hope, Do you remember me?

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Good Luck Shuffle:)

There's plenty of us here to help and we'll be behind you 110% any questions or anything you find confusing just ask.

When I read a thread like this is brings it home how quickly charges can add up - it just shows how unfair the whole system is and how all our actions are giving the banks the shake up they deserve:D

• Haha 1

NatWest : £857.00 won! March/07

Natwest : Witholding my statements & adding defaults etc , S.A.R sent Jan/08

Natwest for my partner : £2,101.00 won! Feb/07

Studio Cards : Refund for admin charges £108 Won! Dec/07

Complaint made to FOS for P.P.I Jan/08

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Littlewoods : defaulted on CCA request Feb/07

DCA's that crawled out from the woodwork and have crawled back : 28 so far!!

My favourite link on CAG:

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

Go get em Shuffle. The money is yours, they have taken advantage in dire circumstances, and its up to you to set them right. Let them know you are not a person who is going to take this lying down....... Fight, and follow the steps and the money will be yours, together with a huge smile and relief, and pride that you did it all yourself. Got your money back I mean..... Go for it................. Fendy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Haha 1