Me -V- Lloyds x4!!!

techtalkonline
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6152 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok, back on track after a really sheety few months!

I have sent off the SAR's for my own current account, a joint account, Visa CC account and Mastercard account. Received bank account statements on the 40th day and both CC's on the 41st day! Never mind, at least they got here, heh?

All in, there's about £4,000 on the 4 accounts, which surprised the hell out of me. Where the blinkin eck did they all come from? The frightening thing is, i reckon i didn't even know about half of these charges!!! I was so embarrassed when i started highlighting charges almost every month at one stage. Were things really that bad? Looking through them further, you see that the charges are really charges because the previous charges take you over limit. That's exactly what they rely on for their greedy profits and shareholder payouts.

I have sent off the next preliminary stage letters so will await the 14 day deadline, which is 09/04/07. More details to follow soon!

Best of luck to you all,

Colin.

Lloyds: Started

SAR Sent & Received

Preliminary Sent

Stayed- Awaiting further developments with new test cases!

Mint C/Card: Started

SAR Sent & Received

Preliminary Sent

Stayed - Awaiting further developments with new test cases!

ENDEAVOUR PPI: Started

SAR Sent & Received

Gone pear shaped! See HERE

Good for you -

The amount is quite startling, my husbands was just over £4k on one account. If you had asked us to save the same sum over 6 years we would have struggled! I guess the really grown up thing to do would be to set up a DD for £35 per month but pay it into a savings account (or some such).

It is not so much how much we paid out in charges that staggered me, more how we just accepted that bank charges were a way of life and lawful - it just did not occur to me to think they were unlawful - God bless this site and shedding of ignorance!!

Regards

Paula

• 2 months later...

Right, update time, if only so as to keep myself up to date!

Issued 3 of my claims (£3,810.89, £2,237.76 & £717.35) at the Eastbourne County Court on 12/06/07 and received the Notice of Issue on 14/06/07. This is also the date that they are deemed served, with a date of 28/06/07 when the defendant has to reply. (I only had enough money to file 3 of my Lloyds claims!)

On 21/06/07, I received a Notice that Acknowledgement of Service Has Been Filed on 20/06/07, on one of the claims (the biggest one, £3,810.89!). Lloyds has 28 days from this date to file a defence. This was filed by the good old SC&M who are just down the road from here in Brighton!

If all 3 claims are defended, I might have to split this post up to make it easier for myself to follow each one individually without mixing each claim up. ell, I think that covers everything for now, obviously updates will follow in due course.

That's all folks!

Lloyds: Started

SAR Sent & Received

Preliminary Sent

Stayed- Awaiting further developments with new test cases!

Mint C/Card: Started

SAR Sent & Received

Preliminary Sent

Stayed - Awaiting further developments with new test cases!

ENDEAVOUR PPI: Started

SAR Sent & Received

Gone pear shaped! See HERE