Jump to content

Kerr3853 V Lloyds TSB


style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5310 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I would add a thread to this forum so I can get some much needed support and advice.

I have just received the notice that the Lloyds solicitors intend to defend all of my claim (£2000 inc interest) I have so far followed all the advice and it all is very much as everyone says from their own experience.


I suppose I now am waiting for the defence to be sent to me along with the AQ.


Has anyone who has already filled one out (AQ) against Lloyds give me a few tips and also what I should expect.

Also anyone who has already won their case give me an idea of the timelines before they got a judgement.


Look forward to hearing from you

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Just an update.

I have now received a copy of the defence and as far as I can see it is the very same one that everyone has got.

The only difference is that the Northampton court have transferred any hearing to a court that is closer, and also the do not require me to or the defendant to fill out an AQ.

I spoke to a very helpful lady at the court who said that as this was a case to reclaim bank charges the AQ was now not required.

It is likely that a stay will be granted, but all I think I will have to do now is wait.


She advised me just to sit tight for a couple of weeks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

As I filed online the case has been transferred to my local court, they have to wait until the paperwork arrives!! and they say they won't have a judge available until after the 23rd to do the allocation 'till then.


The court lady I spoke to thinks that the judge will grant a stay, but she advises that all the bank cases they have dealt with have been settled and not one has got as far as court just hope my luck holds out.

I did ask if I could write and ask them not to grant a stay but she didn't think it would help as most have been granted at this court.

I have waited six years for this money so a few weeks won't hurt.


I will update as soon as I have more news.

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...