Experian and HFC debt

cleanslate

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5312 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

after signing up for the free 30 days with experian

now i know how one credit score firm works and i think its a big joke,

not only the wait of six years for a bad debt to be clean off your file.

lets say 2002 you had a loan of £5000

you miss a payment one or two.

the bank or loan company bang a report to say you missed payments de-fault notice.

for this you get the interest of the loan and lets say you pay the loan back with interest.

as we all know we lose loan company wins and this stays on your credit report.

not only .(3) (2) (2) marks you get if you ever looked at your report you know what i mean.?.

but it does not tell you

.you paid back more then the loan.

when you first signed your life away.

myself a loan with hfc 1999 amount £2000.

yes two missed payments with them.

settled the account in 2001 account closed.

it still shows active.

experian not interested in our needs only intrested in showing all loan companys how bad we all are ( not all)

hi cleanslate, how right you are. Have recently got default removed from cap one and now have one to go with Next Directory. Signed up like you for free 30 days and was surprised at the entry for Next Directory. I defaulted in May 2006 and the debt got sent to DCA who were acting on behalf of Next, the debt was £902 and I paid them £500 in full and final settlement within 7 weeks of getting the default. Now the entry for Next says that the defaulted amount was £902 and current balance £902, they have not even bothered to update details. I am going to try and get default removed but am wondering if I have any other leverage as they failed to update my details.

hi doo. you need first to send experian a e/mail or send a letter to them with your details or send letter to your loan company or bank etc.it looks like as you said take our cash and run. leave us with the aftermath of defaults.( TAKE NOTE) if you click on your credit score from exerian you will be charged £4.50 which i did not no and experian did not tell me when i signed up to the free 30 days . each time its £4.50 be warned of this ghost charge by them. good luck