Nat West arggggggggggggg

pat shiels
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6223 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I have used the spreadsheet to sort list charges from Martins site but I have not listed what the charge applied to ie Bounced dd overdrawn etc ?should I list what the charges relate two.

We are at the send back to the court aq stage gave them the chance to settle for 1200 squids but I guess Cobblers have got to make enough money out of Nat West .:-D :-D :eek::(

If you have a look at the spreadsheets on CAG, you'll find that you should list the type of charge (e.g., unarranged borrowing fee) and the date of the charge. The spreadsheets (if using simple) then work out how many days ago the charge was made and calculate the court's 8% interest that you can now add on if at court stage. Hope that helps - good luck with your claim, hedgey xx :-D

• Haha 2

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Hi I used the spreadsheets off the moneyclaim website too and theyre very vague - the ones on here are much better and give them no room to defend - it's worth the extra time spent to do a new spreadsheet the ones on here are great:)

• Haha 1

NatWest : £857.00 won! March/07

Natwest : Witholding my statements & adding defaults etc , S.A.R sent Jan/08

Natwest for my partner : £2,101.00 won! Feb/07

Studio Cards : Refund for admin charges £108 Won! Dec/07

Complaint made to FOS for P.P.I Jan/08

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Littlewoods : defaulted on CCA request Feb/07

DCA's that crawled out from the woodwork and have crawled back : 28 so far!!

My favourite link on CAG:

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

I would send a revised schedule of charges to both the court and Cobbetts and ask for it to be attatched to your claim. It is quite important that each charge is clearly identified with regards to charge detail and date. More than anything it clearly shows your compitance in the matter.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/182-6-interest-calculation-spreadsheets.html

• Haha 1

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

Hi Pat

If cobblers have not asked for clarification or more information by means of a CPR 18 request then in my opinion I would leave your schedule of charges as you have submitted it. I would start entering the charge type onto your spreadsheet for your own use and also to save time if they do actualy request the clarification , you are already prepared ;).

As hedgey and caz also suggested it may be a good idea to re-enter the information onto one of the spreadsheets in dellers link http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/182-6-interest-calculation-spreadsheets.html

as the members etc on here are more familiar with these.

Jules

• Haha 1

Best of Luck. The hardest part is all the preparation of the spreadsheets but well worth however long it takes you to do this thoroughly. That is your whole basis of evidence and proof for your claim. Without these being done accurately you run the risk of your claim being struck out. Take the time to ensure these are done carefully and accurately. Then basically, you cant lose. Best of luck............ but you wont need it if you follow the steps on here very methodically. Fendy xxx

Hi Pat - have you had a look through these yet?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/55874-letter-court-re-cpr18.html

It's in the sticky's section just above the main threads - there's another one just above it that may of some use too. If they're no good, bump your thread up and somebody who's already been at the stage you're at now should be able to advise a bit further. Good luck - hedgey xxx :)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

In regards to the AQ

See here:

Allocation Questionnaires - A guide to completion

You could also propose a Draft Directions Order:

New strategy for Allocation Questionaires

Other Information - Section G:

I am respectfully requesting that my claim be allocated to the small claims track.

This issue is not a complicated one; it is an issue of fact and not of law. The issue is only whether the money levied by the Defendant in respect of its customer’s contractual breaches exceed their actual costs incurred. I am happy to pay their actual costs and I am surprised the Defendant did not counterclaim for these, because I would have paid them without argument.

However, the continuing problem is, (in common with the 100s of other cases currently being brought by other bank customers), that the banks refuse to reveal the details of their penalty-charging regime. As the banks have a fiduciary duty towards their customers, they have a duty to deal straightforwardly and in utmost good faith.

Accordingly, I would respectfully ask that the court in this case, not withstanding allocation to the small claims track, order standard disclosure. I understand that it is in the courts discretion to do so. This would bring a rapid end, not only to this litigation, but would also likely bring an end to much of the litigation in progress against other high-street banks.

It's a bit of squeeze, but very important you enter all the details.

Include copy of schedule

Cheque to HM Courts Service

Fee will be added automatically to your claim

Hope this helps!! :wink:

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D