time to mark CRA as satisfied

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5311 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would just like a quick survey of how long it has taken for a CRA report to change to satisfied after paying a DCA final settlement...

Barclays are seriously flawed in their process and there is no common sense in the method or explainations.

Having paid DCA full settlement on the 27th, Barclays still are refusing to update their system, despite a letter and fax confirmation of payment from the DCA (surprisingly helpful once they have their cash back lol). They have now refused point blank to recheck the status of this payment until the 8th (yeah, Easter weekend, very funny Barclays) although I will not be deterred in my daily quest for a sensible answer to my complaints.

Having destroyed my credit record within 24 hours of the first missed payment of a loan, I expect the same quality of care in the settlement LOL :roll:

Now, the CRAs are not too bad - Equifax answer my queries within 48 hours, usually within 24. Experian arent too far behind either. Callcredit dont actually exist I am sure, not being easily contactable, but hey!! I am confident that, once Barclays do eventually get their fingers out each others' arses and update the CRAs, then the actual record will show quite quickly on my online report...until then I am forced to argue with idiots :(

rob s - I have just had default removed from cap one without filing court action and had to wait till 17th of the month - cap one told me this is when they start to send their monthly updates. As it was on a monthly update there was obviously everybody else's as well but Experian told me it could take up to 48 hours, well it took less but they also told me if they are faxed the info it is done almost immediately.

well, the time to update with experian is another hurdle i will have to cross, barclays havent even acknowledged payment - 1 week on!!!!!!