Just saying "hello" to everyone!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5319 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there, really glad to be part of your team. I have enjoyed reading over some threads over the past few days and I am now also joining the queue of standing up to my bank. I do have a couple of questions. First I would like to go down the contractual route and compounded interest, can anyone please direct me to an easy to understand procedure to follow on thisicon5.gif. Also secondly does anyone know the correct address to send my initial letter to the Woolwichicon5.gif, Thirdly does anyone know what the rate of interest is that I need to use for the above route, my claim goes back over 4 years and currently penalties stand at £2506 without any interest addedicon5.gif. Finally I have got bad credit and am worried about my bank asking me to close my account. I would like to open up a parachute account, can anyone suggest a bank account which gives a debit card and cheque bookicon5.gif. I look forward to hearing from you soon.:-?

Hi there, really glad to be part of your team. I have enjoyed reading over some threads over the past few days and I am now also joining the queue of standing up to my bank. I do have a couple of questions. First I would like to go down the contractual route and compounded interest, can anyone please direct me to an easy to understand procedure to follow on thisicon5.gif. Also secondly does anyone know the correct address to send my initial letter to the Woolwichicon5.gif, Thirdly does anyone know what the rate of interest is that I need to use for the above route, my claim goes back over 4 years and currently penalties stand at £2506 without any interest addedicon5.gif. Finally I have got bad credit and am worried about my bank asking me to close my account. I would like to open up a parachute account, can anyone suggest a bank account which gives a debit card and cheque bookicon5.gif. I look forward to hearing from you soon.:-?

Hello and welcome,

You will have to read a bit more around the site. Read and refer to the FAQ and the things I need to know, very frequently, also start a new thread in the Woolich section of the forum. Read those threads to see what you are up against and get address to send your correspondence to.

There are stickies, you can click on them, regarding the Contractual interest and the opening of a parachute account. You will get a paracute account because one of them will want your money:D Just make sure they are not part of the Woolich chain.

Good luck

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW