a little advice please

bombadil

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5318 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ive just been applying the 8% interest to the charges and o/d interest for the court letter, and found some wrong figures on the schedule of charges. When i amend this for the court do i send a copy to the bank.I have to change the sum i am claiming anyway because abbey made a good will payment (hah) staight into my account.

Hi, if you've filed an N1 already, I think the Court deal with letting the Bank (as Defendant) know about the amendment (assume you know about the £35 charge to amend). Also, I know you're correcting your own figures but I absolutely wouldn't have done an N244 just for the GOGW - just refer to it in your Court bundle (when the time comes). Regards, Mad Nick

Abbey £8370 settled 17 Apr 07

Hi nick i havn,t sent any forms to court yet but found so many mistakes in the schedule i got to amend it .should i leave gogw of then. whats N244. Will it effect my case if the schedules i sent the bank are different from the one i take to court.

Hi nick i havn,t sent any forms to court yet but found so many mistakes in the schedule i got to amend it .should i leave gogw of then. whats N244. Will it effect my case if the schedules i sent the bank are different from the one i take to court.

hi if you haven't lodged your claim yet then don't worry, an N244 form is the form you complete to amend the amount you are going to claim. Just correct your spreadsheet, and send Abbey the new version. Make sure you remove the GOGW from the last charges on your spreadsheet so that you don't lose out too much on the 8% interest.

cheers bp don,t want to make any mistakes when im going to court.Thanks everyone for posting threads ive been reading all the different stages of the claims and its given me great confidence, good luck and health to you all.