Me and Abbey going to court

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5314 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dear All

Anyone here actually got as far as going to court yet? Abbey have just submitted their defence and now I'm waiting for the hearing date to be set.

Am still very confident about retrieving my (£4,500!) but having seen the official court documents and having a bit of a wobble.

Forgive me if you've talked about nothing else, this is the first time I've posted and am unfamiliar with all the chats.

Thanks very much for any contributions,

MOB

Dear All

Anyone here actually got as far as going to court yet? Abbey have just submitted their defence and now I'm waiting for the hearing date to be set.

Am still very confident about retrieving my (£4,500!) but having seen the official court documents and having a bit of a wobble.

Forgive me if you've talked about nothing else, this is the first time I've posted and am unfamiliar with all the chats.

MOB

Hello, My advise is stop wobbling. This is normal practice and of course, its a bit daunting because we are not used to being the claiment. with my history I'm normally the defendant:lol: (no only joking)

Post your thread on the Abbey forum and read the excellent advise and info from all the abbey claimers and winners, that will boost up your confidence.:D

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Dear All

MOB

This is a standard tactic by Abbey, this claim will not see the inside of a court. Have a read through the step by step instructions and some success threads in teh Abbey forum this will help. Start a thread in the Abbey forum and post your questions/progress there.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

Thank you both very much for your prompt and supportive replies. I had a feeling there was nothing too serious to worry about and you have confirmed it. I shall stop wobbling immediately and calmly wait for them to cough up.

Thanks again,

MOB