Halifax next!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5271 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have had an account with Hal. for 22 months now and not yet sure how much I have racked up in charges. Got repaid from Yorkshire Bank in December, but wary of taking on the Hal. as I have a 1000 overdraft which is always near the full limit. Does anyone have any experience of Hal. closing accounts if you reclaim the charges, and demanding the overdraft to be paid back immediately. The very best of luck with everyone's claims

I have an overdraft with halifax and this was not recalled when they offered my refund. I think that if you put in multiple claims for the same account they may choose to close your account and ask for any money owing to be paid back.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Hi janzer

Ive had offer from them and awaiting money but so far no mention of clearing my mega o/draft or closing account.I think closing account is rare as this could be called retaliation.( i really want to clear the o/draft anyway with the refunded money.)

Prelim Sent -27/02/07....

Response Letter rec'd -13/03/07....

LBA Sent -15/03/07...

Court claim due-30/03/07

Offer received(10p/cent short)-declined for full amount-28/03/07

Success FULL 6yr amount offered-29/03/07:D

........not yet received because they want me to accept conditions!!:(

• 1 month later...

Hiya Janzer,

When you sent your SAR did you send it recorded delivery, if so have they recieved it?

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .