My CCJ is less than the charges I have incurred - help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6236 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Recent events have lead me to a position wherby the TSB has gained a CCJ against me for approx £4000.00. I recently asked for details of the charges i hace incurred over the past 6 years - and they amount to just short of £6000 with the interest added.

I would like to fight this - has anybody else done the same? Or do I simply request the refund and then pay the CCJ off - except it does impact my credit record.

Any advice welcome.

Hi

Recent events have lead me to a position wherby the TSB has gained a CCJ against me for approx £4000.00. I recently asked for details of the charges i hace incurred over the past 6 years - and they amount to just short of £6000 with the interest added.

I would like to fight this - has anybody else done the same? Or do I simply request the refund and then pay the CCJ off - except it does impact my credit record.

Any advice welcome.

Hello and welcome,

They beggar belief don't they. Shame you can't get a ccj agains them. and you didn't know about recleiming back your charges before they got you.

I would say all in not lost and you with get your £6,000 back and might even get the ccj removed.

First of all spend a few days looking around the site. It can be a bit confusing to start with, but you will soon get the swing of things. Read the section FAQ and things you need to know constantly.

Start your own thread in the TSB forum you will get information from fellow TSB claimers.

Also the General debt forum might be well worth a read, I have read a few threads about cases like yours.

Have confidence:-D

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW