I`ll give it a go!

lulusmf

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5314 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone in the MBNA forum,

I am sending my SAR letter today after being encouraged to go for it by my little sis who has successfully reclaimed nearly 4K from LloydsTSB & is currently taking on CapitalOne.

The only thing I`m insure about is the address to which to send the SAR & do I need to send it to a named individual? If so, any suggestions - polite ones please!!

I am also head to head with Comet at the moment after their installers trashed my kitchen cupboard with a hammer and wrecked the pipework under the sink so that I am currently having to empty water into a bowl and carry it out to the garden to dispose of it. Oh yes - I`m disabled with a severe spinal imapirment but it`s my fault because my well maintained kitchen is 20 years old!!!!! I`m so ready for a fight.

Hi Lulu

The address i sent mine to is

MBNA Europe Bank ltd

Stansfield House

Chester Business Park

Chester

CH49QQ

Include your cheque for £10 and also include some ID, as i've been told and read that they leave the claim for SAR for 40 days then ask for ID and another 40 days, always good to be 1 step ahead of them,

with regards to Comet it might be worth looking around this forum and maybe starting a thread there http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/retail-stores-forums/

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress

Lee :D

:)I am not an expert at this, any advice i give is from reading posts on this site, its all in here somewhere :)

:) If i have helped please click the scales:)

NatWest Settled 16th february 2007----£3902.67 All charges, costs and s.69 interest

MBNA- S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 25th March 2007

MBNA missed deadline, LBA for SAR sent 8th May 2007

CCA request sent 8th May 2007