Jump to content

Csa ?


style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4947 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Hi Folks,

Hope someone can help,


My friend paid CSA for his son up to 5 years ago when his ex partner decided she wanted no more to do with him and stopped the claim, he has heard nothing and paid nothing since.

Yesterday he got letter saying she has made new claim and now she wants 15% of his wages.

My question is can she do this after 5 years, can she just decide she now needs the money and demand he pay ?


Any advise would be good.



Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
Guest Orwell72

Yes, they can and they will probably go for back payments as well as long as the child is of child maintenance age even if no contact is had with the child

Sorry for the bad news

I spoke to a firm of solicitors who said the CSA are almost a law on to them self

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a mum with care of 2. Yes they can and will go for back pay, there is no way out of this, the CSA are will look in to the amounts and if he won't pay by s/o they get an order and attatch it to his wages.


You can't avoid this one.

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...