Kwaker vs Barclays this time

kwaker

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5275 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

After our success of our Nationwide claim this week, we are going to do the same with Barclays. I sent off for statements in February and they took the £10 our of my account 2 weeks ago but I still have not yet received my statements. It is day 30 at the moment so they have a few more days to go.

Then its here we go again :D

• 1 month later...

Barclays arent playing ball!

I sent the prelim letter and got one back saying they have 8 weeks to investigate the matter. So after 2 weeks I sent the LBA and they have sent another letter of the same saying they will be investigating in the next 8 weeks. Do I go ahead and file a claim with the courts after the 14 days or do I wait? Its only for £220 so its not like we are claiming loads.

Currently at AQ stage with Barclays. Been at Barclays Since January, so be prepared for the long haul.

If I have been of any use to you in my response please click my scales. :oops:

MBNA WON 16/3/07 £1700 :p

Barlcays N1 fileld in and awaiting funds to take them to court.

If you want to spend some of your money from your new spending saving scheme why not buy a flybook laptop. http://www.everythingflybook.com. I can highly recommend them.

Currently in Litagation with Barclays 11/5/7 ( Awaiting Court Date )