• Tweets

• you need the particulars of claim ring northants bulk and ask them to send it by email pdf or get them to read it out ...RECORD YOUR CALL>   the sb date does not run from defaulted date.   there are numerous threads here on these backdoor erudio CCJ's when the loans had never eben deferred with erudio so must be sb'd.        
    • Hello Everyone   I would like some advice of when I should submit my defence to the court. The Claim form I received was dated 23/09/2021, however it didn't actually arrive with me until the 27/09/2021. I haven't received any response from LC Asset as of yet to my CCA Request and only what I would call stalling letter from Kearns as mentioned above on the 07/10/2021 to the CPR31:14 request.   I have also listed below a 1st draft of my defence and would appreciate any help and advice or suggested inclusions or amendments.   1, Paragraph 1 is noted. I have had in the past a contractual relationship with Barclaycard. The Defendant does not recognise the reference number provided by the claimant within its particulars therefore I am unable to admit or deny the alleged debt claimed. I do not recall the precise details or agreement and have sought verification from the claimant who has not complied with my requests for further information.   2. Paragraph 2 is noted. The Defendant maintains that a default notice was never received. The Claimant is put to strict proof to that a default notice was issued by Barclays Bank and received by the Defendant.   3. Paragraph 3 is denied. I am unaware of any legal assignment or Notice of Assignment allegedly served from either the Claimant or Barclays Bank. 4. On the 05/10/2021 I requested information pertaining to this claim by way of a CPR 31.14 request and CCA1974 Section 78 request. The claimant as yet to respond to this request. Kearns as yet to respond in relation to the CPR 31.14 request. To date, 21/10/2021, no documentation has been received. The claimant remains in default of my section 78 request. 5,It is therefore denied with regards to the Defendant owing any monies to the Claimant, the Claimant has failed to provide any evidence of proof of assignment being sent/ agreement/ balance/ breach or termination requested by CPR 31.14, therefore the Claimant is put to strict proof to: (a) show how the Defendant entered into an agreement; and (b) show and evidence the nature of breach and service of a default notice pursuant to Section 87(1) CCA1974 (c) show how the Defendant has reached the amount claimed for; and (d) show how the Claimant has the legal right, either under statute or equity to issue a claim;   6. As per Civil Procedure Rule 16.5(4), it is expected that the Claimant prove the allegation that the money is owed.   7. On the alternative, as the Claimant is an assignee of a debt, it is denied that the Claimant has the right to lay a claim due to contraventions of Section 136 of the Law of Property Act and Section 82A of the consumer credit Act 1974.   8. By reasons of the facts and matters set out above, it is denied that the Claimant is entitled to the relief claimed or any relief.   Thank you in advance of any help offered    
    • Hello  Like most on here have got myself into a pickle and having been giving different advice by stepchange and payplan on which route to take am coming here for advice.   I work from home (Job is secure for now but with covid / brexit it could change in a years time), have around £14k of debt and bank with natwest (I have just opened a very basic account with another bank so I can get my wages paid into it).   Debts: Natwest Loan  / £3,407,03 left to pay / Currently paying £197pm (Have just missed 1 payment and now using breathing space for 30 days) Argos store card / £2,018.67 left to pay / Currently paying £86pm Capital One card 1 / £508 left to pay / Currently paying £50pm Capital One card 2 / £2,950 left to pay / Currently paying £212pm Aqua card / £3,600 left to pay / Currently paying £212pm Studio24 / £152 left to pay / Currently paying £40pm Very / £1,315 left to pay / Currently paying £100   Then I have other expenses (Rent 575, council tax £175, Utilities £175  etc) am just left with nothing and that is just by paying the bare minimum.    What would you advise ? my credit file is trashed now as have been gone over my balance on the credit cards and paying back the minimum to clear them.    
    • please stop using reported posts now.   only post here in this thread in a new msg box.   i think you will find it matters little what evidence you have , you have too sadly wait a week or 2 for them to release the account.   i see you have read numerous like  threads by other people, so you should know this by now.  
    • Hey! I think I just got some good news. So letters were sent out yesterday morning special delivery to both home address and office. It must have arrived today. He phoned me up and wants to make a payment. Apologized that it has taken this long and it wasn't resolved sooner.  I am sure he would have paid, but as I understand their accounts team is horrible. Well, the letter of action definitely has moved this forward fast enough!   I will keep you updated once I receive the payment!   Thank you all ever so much once again! 
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• Recommended Topics

Me Against Lloyds TSB..... Bless 'Em

starman

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5319 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, I'm new to this but have read through a lot of the information on this site.

As someone who hardly ever complains about anything (typical english trait) I have to say that I'm pretty nervous about taking this step, but also kinda excited!!!

I have a few questions to start that I'm hoping someone can answer for me.....

1) I want to claim monies from 3 bank accounts all with Lloyds TSB, do i put them all down on the same SAR and then pursue them in the same claim or do I pursue them as 3 seperate claims??

2) If I do put them all down on the same SAR do I still only pay the single £10 fee?

3) Who do I make the £10 cheque out to?

4) Just confirming this is the correct name and address for the SAR letter:-

Penny Berryman

Senior Manager

Data Protection Dept.

Lloyds TSB Bank PLC

The Pentagon

48, Chiswell Street

London

EC1Y 4XX

Thanx in advance for any help I get through this journey!

Hi all, I'm new to this but have read through a lot of the information on this site.

As someone who hardly ever complains about anything (typical english trait) I have to say that I'm pretty nervous about taking this step, but also kinda excited!!!

I have a few questions to start that I'm hoping someone can answer for me.....

1) I want to claim monies from 3 bank accounts all with Lloyds TSB, do i put them all down on the same SAR and then pursue them in the same claim or do I pursue them as 3 seperate claims?? Yes you can, as long as you aren't mixing business and personal accounts

2) If I do put them all down on the same SAR do I still only pay the single £10 fee? Yes

3) Who do I make the £10 cheque out to? Lloyds TSB Bank plc

4) Just confirming this is the correct name and address for the SAR letter:-

Penny Berryman

Senior Manager

Data Protection Dept.

Lloyds TSB Bank PLC

The Pentagon

48, Chiswell Street

London

EC1Y 4XX

The new address to send it to is:

Lloyds TSB Bank Plc

Copy Statement Unit

Swallow House

PO BOX 139

10, Swallow Street

Birmingham

BX1 1LT

Thanx in advance for any help I get through this journey!

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

Barty:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html I WON!!!!

If I have helped, please click my scales.

• Haha 1

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

Thanks very much for that Barty, that'll set me off nicely....

I'll definitely keep everyone up to date on my progress and no doubt you will be replying to quite a few more of my questions before I'm through....lol ..... :)

Cheers for now.