Bank Warrior V First Direct

bank warrior

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5313 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Can anyone offer any advise?

I am at present attempting to reclaim my bank charges. First Direct offered me £1000.00 less than what I claimed. So I registered with the on line courts. I now have recieved notice that Fisrt direct will defend the claim in court. I recieved a court notice from my local courts.

Anyone been this far?

Hi,

Can anyone offer any advise?

I am at present attempting to reclaim my bank charges. First Direct offered me £1000.00 less than what I claimed. So I registered with the on line courts. I now have recieved notice that Fisrt direct will defend the claim in court. I recieved a court notice from my local courts.

Anyone been this far?

If you have a few hours to spare it is really worth reading through the forum. There are lots and lots of people who have been through your exact position and they say they are going to defend as a delaying tactic in a hope that you will give in or not have the gouse or knowledge to take it further. Have a good read and you will see what to do next. Good luck.

Yes as Bircho says loads of people have been this far and in fact most people including myself have here are a couple of threads to help you prepare for the next stage.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/11644-allocation-questionnaires-guide-completion.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/57708-draft-order-allocation-questionnaires.html

:D

Guide to claiming back your bank charges

Most of your questions can be answered by following this link.

Stay with it, like most banks FD want to see if you'll chicken out when you start getting letters from big scary courts.

They don't usually wait until the last second (like Abbey).

They usually let you fill in your Allocation Questionnaire (simple with the guidance notes on this site), then their in-house solicitors (DG) will offer you 50 to 75%, which you decline, then they back down and offer you the lot including the court interest at 8% (if you claimed it).

Just keep your nerve.

Ed:cool: