3 Mobile web site sale - failure to meet terms of deal

kasimir

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5320 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I bought into a specific deal on the 3 web site last year. This issue I have is that they have failed to deliver on the terms and conditions of the contract - i.e

over charged me in month 1, failed to credit my account in month 2. I spoke with their sales office several times and was promised the overpayment charge back and that I would be credited with the amount stipulated in the terms and conditions of the contract. IT NEVER HAPPENED!! I wrote to 3G direct and told them that they were in breach of the terms and conditions of the contract, and I therefore deemed the contract null and void, and that I would cancel the direct debit forthwith.

Having done this, 3 have written and, as a gesture refunded the overcharge and credited my account with the money. I wrote and refused the offer, asking for the money to be paid direct tom my account or by cheque. They have not acknowleged liabilty. I am now receiving letters from collection agencies for monies outstanding on the account.

Help!! What is the best advice and action?

Thanks in advance