Not a reader

howkar

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5319 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please could you tell me in easy to read language how I go about reclaiming. I am not an avid reader though i know i should be with regard to the help provided on this site. But I could do with someone telling me the step by step guide of exactly what to do to get money back off the HSBC. Hope someone can help Thanks for reading

I would recommend reading this guide as a good place to start http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/25457-guide-reclaiming-bank-charges.html

However, you will need to do your own research. If you are serious about getting your money back then you should invest the time to find out what you are getting into. :)

Guide to claiming back your bank charges

Most of your questions can be answered by following this link.

Please could you tell me in easy to read language how I go about reclaiming. I am not an avid reader though i know i should be with regard to the help provided on this site. But I could do with someone telling me the step by step guide of exactly what to do to get money back off the HSBC. Hope someone can help Thanks for reading

all the information on this site is easy to read language! as it is a self-help site you have to do your homework. the way i see it is this, if ever the bank DID take you to court - would you be able to stand and argue your case confidently?, if not - then don't do anything about it until you can.

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

yeah i agree with the above, im not a big reader but its all easy 2 understand on this site, wouldnt have known where 2 start without it, its well worth taking the time 2 read it mate, it doesnt take long, and if theres anything u aint sure of then ask on here:)

good luck with it:wink: