New & Confused

Homebuyer

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5323 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:?

Hello Everyone,

I have just registered with the site because I am having problems with my bank (which I'm guessing will be no suprise to anyone here!) . I have a dd set up going from one account to anoher to cover loan repayments, the money is going from the one account on the 2nd but not showing in the other until 6th or 7th but the loan repyment comes out on the 5th. This mean the loan repayment is being rejected, the money that does go in gets swallowed by the charge and I am getting calls from collection agancy who tell me to make payments over the phone. I have only just been made aware of this and have doubl paid hundres of punds as well as charges every month.

I was hoping I could get some advice and someone could tell me where the template for the initial letter is?

I am really struggling with money and get no where when I try to talk to the bank.

Al;l replies appreciated. Thank you

First suggestion-is there anyway that either the date that the funds are moved or the date that the loan is paid can be moved in order that you can limit the charges being levied against you.

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

First suggestion-is there anyway that either the date that the funds are moved or the date that the loan is paid can be moved in order that you can limit the charges being levied against you.

I am going to see if i can change the date the money comes out, so it's released earlier. But I'm more confused about te template form i need and how to get the extra money I have paid back.

The first thing you need to do after changing the date the funds get transferred is to send to your bank the Subject Access Request letter in order to get from them copies of your bank statements going back 6 years in order that you can calcuate the fees that you have been charged.

Take a look at the info on the attached link-this may help.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-example-step-step-instructions.html

Good luck

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.