49kirk v halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6231 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OK I am at the stage of going to court. I am claiming £2185 in bank charges.

I have sent my prelim letter and they came back with the "we have 8 weeks and here is a leaflet" letter. I issused the LBA letter straight after that and now they have 2 more days to get an offer to me before I start court proceedings.

The thing is I have stalked a bit here and don't know what do to now. Do I contact them and say that court proceedings and starting or go straight ahead with it.

If I am to contact them do you know where I can get a letter for it and who do i contact to start court proceedings is it the court itself?

I am from Scotland so I don't know what differences there are

Thanks

Hiya,

You can phone to see if they will give you the full amount before you start court proceedings. Quite a few people have done this and got the full amount, so it might be worth a try.

If not you can start the court action as soon as the 14 days are up from your lba.

Have you decided wether to do mcol or N1.

This should be very helpful for you..

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/71369-getting-mcol-right.html#post614610

This link is for the scottish courts.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/helpful-external-links/161-scottish-court-service.html

I hope this helps you.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Judith Barrett 01244 694 695

This is a number karnevil has left. (she a mod)

You didnt give a day that you sent the lba so i dont know when its up, but give it a day for postage then count the 14 days from there. Dont allow for weekends.

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Yep. 2nd April, then the next step if you dont get anywhere on the phone.

F&Q's... Read here