Smashedbobo V Cap one Help please

smashedbobo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5319 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys have requested my charges back from cap one. 880.00. They sent a reply offering 286.00. I sent a letter back refusing this and asking for full amount or i go to court. This morning i got this this little gem.

Thank you for writing back to me about my offer to refund286.00 of the fees we have added. Im sorry to hear that you feel the offer is unacceptable.

As ive already explained, we are confident our fees are both fair and legal and im disappointed to hear your considering court action. The OFT have not told that we are obliged to refund any fees, and we have offered refunds as a gesture of good will. Im afraid i wont all of the fees as you have asked.

This offer is still open to you. I wont be increasing this, as it is my final offer. I have included another settlment form for you to sign and return if you decide to accept this.

Financial regs require me to advise you that this is my final response in relation to this matter. However you now have the option to to contact the FOS within 6 months from date of this letter.

Again i look forward to receiving your signed settlement form so we can put this behind and save the courts valuable time.

Yours blah blah

So please anyone help. How do i go on from here. Thanks everyone

Hi guys have requested my charges back from cap one. 880.00. They sent a reply offering 286.00. I sent a letter back refusing this and asking for full amount or i go to court. This morning i got this this little gem.

Thank you for writing back to me about my offer to refund286.00 of the fees we have added. Im sorry to hear that you feel the offer is unacceptable.

As ive already explained, we are confident our fees are both fair and legal and im disappointed to hear your considering court action. The OFT have not told that we are obliged to refund any fees, and we have offered refunds as a gesture of good will. Im afraid i wont all of the fees as you have asked.

This offer is still open to you. I wont be increasing this, as it is my final offer. I have included another settlment form for you to sign and return if you decide to accept this.

Financial regs require me to advise you that this is my final response in relation to this matter. However you now have the option to to contact the FOS within 6 months from date of this letter.

Again i look forward to receiving your signed settlement form so we can put this behind and save the courts valuable time.

Yours blah blah

So please anyone help. How do i go on from here. Thanks everyone

Send 2nd reject letter and take them to court :)

Just hate every DCA out there