un-welcome finance what now?

lindsay22
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6227 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i few weeks ago i posted a thread stating that wecome has applied for a charging order on our property.

he got a loan december 05 for £2000 paid £750 off it then lost his job now they want £5450??????

so i sent them a letter of complaint recorded delivery and a cca request and sar.

i got a letter back earlier this week from a manager with all the wrong dates on says loan taken out 21/03/07??? and that the person at the bolton branch who was originally dealing with his acc was not properly trained and that our letter of complaint would be passed back to her manager as a training issue.

well to me thats them admitting there in the wrong??

also its now been 14 days from cca request so i gave them a ring this morning telling them time was ticking and that i presumed it was in the post as on monday i would be making a complaint etc the guy on the phone said his manager was in a meeting and that he would call me back.

what should my next move be?

my partner did get a ccj after offering to pay welcome and was told by a rep that his acc was now up to date etc when he received soliciters letter he again spoke to rep at welcome who told him to ignore the soliciters letter as there had been a mistake which she would sort out.

which she never did and failed to return calls hence the ccj.

we have now received letter from manger admitting the rep was in the wrong as she was not trained to deal with it??

my partner did get a ccj after offering to pay welcome and was told by a rep that his acc was now up to date etc when he received soliciters letter he again spoke to rep at welcome who told him to ignore the soliciters letter as there had been a mistake which she would sort out.

which she never did and failed to return calls hence the ccj.

we have now received letter from manger admitting the rep was in the wrong as she was not trained to deal with it??

Sounds like you have very good grounds to have the CCJ set aside. Keep that letter from the manager to show the court. If you are on Jobseekers it won't cost anything.

"Why CCJ when you can CCA!"

finally spoke to manager who refused to discuss acc even though i have rang numerous times and discussed it with various idiots as my partner gave his permission a while ago for me to speak on his behalf for data protection purposes anyway i posted the cca request 21/03/07 and manager says they are getting the info and i will have it by 10/04/07. he says its 12 days+2 from when they received it at there office?? is this correct.

finally spoke to manager who refused to discuss acc even though i have rang numerous times and discussed it with various idiots as my partner gave his permission a while ago for me to speak on his behalf for data protection purposes anyway i posted the cca request 21/03/07 and manager says they are getting the info and i will have it by 10/04/07. he says its 12 days+2 from when they received it at there office?? is this correct.

No-- It's 12 working days from when they receive the request...Idiot doesn't know what he's talking about..

Just hate every DCA out there

just spoken to national debt helpline about getting the ccj set aside they said we have no grounds to do that? also said we no grounds for a defence about the charging order. even though we have the letter from welcome apoligised for inaccurate info from there reps, also my partner offered to make payments to welcome several times before the ccj was issued last payment to them was 31/10/06 ccj 17/01/07? also welcome never issued a default notice before ccj??

what now do i just roll over and end up paying a debt that i do not believe we owe???