Reidnet May Not Be Around For a Bit

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5314 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Folks,

Just to let you all know I may not be on for a while, Personnal problems at the momment and in the process now of seperating, so you may understand If Im not around.

Im not sure at the momment if I will even continue my fight with GE as I think finding somewhere new to live and sort my life out will take priority for the next few weeks or so.

Good luck to everyone with their fights over PPI, If i can get time i will still look in to see what is going on.

Thanks to everyone for their Support too in my fight, but at the momment I feel I have no fight left.

Take Care and Good Luck

Ian

Ps.. Hellhasnofurry - You are doing a good job and hopefully you will continue the fight in my absence..

:( :( :(

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

Hi Folks,

Just to let you all know I may not be on for a while, Personnal problems at the momment and in the process now of seperating, so you may understand If Im not around.

Im not sure at the momment if I will even continue my fight with GE as I think finding somewhere new to live and sort my life out will take priority for the next few weeks or so.

Good luck to everyone with their fights over PPI, If i can get time i will still look in to see what is going on.

Thanks to everyone for their Support too in my fight, but at the momment I feel I have no fight left.

Take Care and Good Luck

Ian

Ps.. Hellhasnofurry - You are doing a good job and hopefully you will continue the fight in my absence..

:( :( :(

Reidnet sorry to hear about your troubles,:( Give it time it will sort out. I know how you are feeling rock bottom. truely.

PLEASE, PLEASE continue with your fight against GE, find the fight, Its in you. You have come so far now:D

I can't tell you how much confidence and fight you have truely given me and I am sure many others and for that I am truely in your debt. I told you when I started looking at this ppi rip-off I was just a little nobody, ignorant and scared and knew nothing, but you and you alone have turned me into hellhasnofury who will not take their rubbish anymore.

Please stay in touch with your comrades to keep up the fight for justice etc etc.

Anyway how did you know that I don't have a furry :lol: lol

Please take care of yourself.

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

sorry to hear of your troubles Ian but thinking of you all the same.

You may feel differently soon about continuing your fight but if not remember still call in and say hi to your friends if you get the chance. We are all here to help with whatever your probs may be - best of luck :)

PLEASE sign this petition to reduce amount of time CRAs hold your data

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/CreditRA

I HATE MBNA :evil::-x:mad::-x

Hope everything works out Ian, you have been a great help to everyone and you and your good advice will be greatly missed. I think you are a great person for helping so many people.

:-xBanksworstnightmare!:-x

Barclays - WON - £1391.89 (settled after received court date)

I can't say just how sorry I am about your current situation.

You have given much advice and confidence to so many including myself and no-one could disagree that your needs must take precedence now.

You deserve every best wish for the future.

I hope we will hear from you again in happier times.

Good Luck

Tim aka Capitulator

Hello Ian,

sorry to hear your problems. it's very sad to know you are leaving...we will all miss you and your professional advise, your strong support and your great sence of humour....Do not give up..keep fighting you had done so far..you will regret if you throw in the towel now...

Good luck anyway..and hopefully we will see you back soon...

kind regards,

Maria

Carphone Warehouse WON £195.00

Welcome Finance in Court. N244 accepted.

Barclaycard WON with contractual, PPI and charges for time spent and letters sent

Halifax solo, switch, Credit Classic, Halifax one Itsme Vs Halifax 2 accounts

Creation Finance Prelim received offer of £79.88.... Itsme VS Creation Finance

Vodafone overcharged Vodafon.. anything that could be done?

U know where the scales r:)))))

keep your chin up

dx100uk;)

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Sorry to hear of your problems Ian. Good luck, hopefully see you back soon.

Ukaviator

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

i just want to say a very very very big thank you and im sure ev1 else does as well for all your hard work its people like you that keep us all going so in this your time of need im gonna give ya a perverbial kick up the jacksy lol and say the same as what you say to everyone else on here which is dont let them beat you you have it in you, you know you can beat this tc hun dont be a stranger ok but most of all tc of YOU xxx

WHEN THE WORLD GETS IN MY FACE I SAY HAVE A NICE DAY :lol:

MY SUCCESSESS

HSBC £5,735.35 :D

MUM IN LAW £2112.00 WIN FROM HALIFAX :grin:

MUM £3580.00 WIN FROM NatWest :grin:

AUNTIE 2 NATWEST WINS £1865.00 AND £2541.00

EQUITA BAILIFFS £293.00 REFUND :grin:

MBNA £871.16 WON WITH CI AT 24.49%

WELCOME FINANCE CHARGES £600 APPROX didnt even need letter lol

CAP ONE WON WITH CI AT 29.9% £994.26

CLAIMS ON THE GO AT MO

mbna ppi

NatWest cc at mcol (ppi next)

welcome ppi

first response charges

IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY HIT THE SCALES IN BOTTOM LEFT CORNER THANK YOU ;)

Ian so sorry to hear of your problems but wanted to wish you all the luck in the world you have helped so many of us, thank you so very much for that.

Take care we will miss you, but Im sure we will see you back very soon

Lynn

Hi All,

Firstly thanks for all your kind words and messages, Glad to say that things are in the process of being sorted out here. It helps to have a bit of time out and a few beers etc, The OH and I have sorted our problems out and we are planning a fresh start.. That also includes selling up this house and moving to a smaller house. ( long story but have to agree with her that this house is far too big now for just the 2 of us).

The past few months have been somewhat stressful, as will the next couple of months until we sell here and move, Donations of Cardboard boxes appreciated..lol.

And anyone handy with a Paintbrush is very welcome to come and help out..lol

Once again Thanks to all especially Hellhasnofury,

As for GE Money, they disagree that the Small Claims track is suitable for my claim, well I think we will let the court decide on that one, Now that they have once again tried using their Scare Tactics and Bullying methods ,, I think it is time to go National on this one. Now that they have responded with that I will now be passing this onto a National Newspaper who have been following my case in detail and should now be in a position to have this Printed.

Ian

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

Hi All,

Firstly thanks for all your kind words and messages, Glad to say that things are in the process of being sorted out here. It helps to have a bit of time out and a few beers etc, The OH and I have sorted our problems out and we are planning a fresh start.. That also includes selling up this house and moving to a smaller house. ( long story but have to agree with her that this house is far too big now for just the 2 of us).

The past few months have been somewhat stressful, as will the next couple of months until we sell here and move, Donations of Cardboard boxes appreciated..lol.

And anyone handy with a Paintbrush is very welcome to come and help out..lol

Once again Thanks to all especially Hellhasnofury,

As for GE Money, they disagree that the Small Claims track is suitable for my claim, well I think we will let the court decide on that one, Now that they have once again tried using their Scare Tactics and Bullying methods ,, I think it is time to go National on this one. Now that they have responded with that I will now be passing this onto a National Newspaper who have been following my case in detail and should now be in a position to have this Printed.

Ian

Hello reidnet,

So glad to see you post and things seems a bit more easy for you.:)

Felt I lost the fight a bit when you had gone, but hopefully will will see you post occassionally.

Having a bit of a rough time with one of my claims, they won't repay me the full amount, just a goodwill gesture. Its not to bad a payment (its a long story) and I have asked for the earth. So I may compromise a little, but not to much:D

Anyway hows your furry, mine is fine:lol:

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

glad to say Im sort of sorted out and back in full fighting mode against GE Money..

Ian

that,s good , i,ve had a reply usual fob off letter now on next step:) .oh and i found this freephone number for ge money 08000856421 and boy did i keep talking:D :D .good luck ian