georgel vs SKYCARD

georgel29

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5306 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent my prelim ,to sky card,asking for £324 and got an answer offering me £175.

I phoned them to say i want full amount,they said that is all i can get,cause is the diference between£12 and £25,and this is what they pay!

Should I sent a letter that I accept this as partial setllementor just refuse all and go to court!!:confused:

I sent my prelim ,to sky card,asking for £324 and got an answer offering me £175.

I phoned them to say i want full amount,they said that is all i can get,cause is the diference between£12 and £25,and this is what they pay!

Should I sent a letter that I accept this as partial setllementor just refuse all and go to court!!:confused:

Hi you are entitled to the full amount, I have posted the rejecting offers link.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/25716-rejecting-offers.html

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

• 2 weeks later...

You need to send the LBA so you can show the court you have given them plenty of time to respond to your request (28 days) before you had to make a court claim.

So send the LBA, count 2 days for them to have received the letter, 14 days to give you a better offer, then file at court.

If you get a rapid response, you could send an extra rejection of settlement letter, but remind them that on XXX date you will be going to court.

HALIFAX

30th Oct 06 - 18th Jan 07 - Success in claiming £3617.95

HALIFAX 2nd claim

5th Mar - 16th Apr - Success in claiming £176

EGG (3 accounts)

20th Jan 07 - SAR posted

17th Mar 07 - Paperwork received - bits missing

19th Mar - Non-compliance for missing bits posted

9th Apr - ICO complaint filed

BARCLAYCARD

20th Jan 07 - SAR posted

21st Mar - Statements received