Allocation Questionaire dispensed with?

Sbloxxy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5320 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of claiming bacl almost £5000 from Lloyds Tsb and I am quite a long way down the road already. However this morning I have received a letter from Northampton County Court transfering the case to a court local to me (I'm in Berwick) and ordering that the filing of an allocation questionnaire be dispensed with. It also contains the basisof lloyds defence which looks like the standard stuff.

Does anyone know why I have not been asked to file an allocation questionairre/ I'm concerned that I do not the chance to refute their defence at this stage.

Thanks

Hmmm.....maybe the courts are getting wise to their tricks, figuring out it is a waste of court and your time?

I will PM GaryH and ask him to have a look at your thread.

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....

Yes, I think Dolly's right - its likely to be becouse the court are dealing with so many claims that are almost much identical and which have precisely the same outcome. There isn't likely to be anything different in your AQ from any of the others, so the court probably considers that it doesn't really need an AQ to assist with allocation.

I would'nt worry about it, its quite unusual but certainly not unheard of for the court to dispense with the AQ's. It just means you won't be able to propose case management directions, thats all, which is hardly the end of the world.

Actually, this might become more common I'd have thought, as the courts get ever more snowed under.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.