we beat hillesden securities / mbna/ dl&c

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5364 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

well the first thing that I have to say is THANKYOU!!! to the people that heve given information on this site. We have between my husband and I a considerable amount of alleged debt between 16 credit cards. One of the main companies that we had trouble with was mbna who between 5 cards were taking us to court with 5 different cases and were applying for 3 charging orders. Due to my husband being severley depressed and during the time of the debt collection agencys contacting us constantly his medication was increased 6 fold. We have some agreements with some of the cards, who I am now going to chase up as to whether I actually have a debt with them, this is by the by.We had court papers sent to us for CCJ's, we didnt know what to do so we didnt defend them although we didn't admit them either we did send back a statement of incomings and outgoings, we then had a letter stating that they were going to apply for a charging order against our property. There were 3 in total one for 2999.00 which we paid, 1 was for nearly 12 thousand pounds and another for over 15 thousand pounds they took us to court and had the final charging orders agreed in december 2006 and february 2007, although the judge did order that the paperwork that I had asked for way back in july 2006 be provided for the court and ourselves DL&C didnt provide the correct paperwork at that time and hadn't provided it to us within the pescribed time so the judge discharged tyhe charging orders savins us when we sold our property 27 thousand pounds !!! What a result..We wouldn't have known about section 78 [1] and [6] without you.

If anyone needs any help or advice then We are here for you I may not know all the answers but will try to find out Dont be frightened by DCA as they only rely on the fact that the consumer doesn't know the laws that can protect them and they never follow the laws that they are willing to use against you.

Guest willowb

Could you please repeat that here?....

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/33174-consumer-credit-act-agreements.html

Only, it's lost in the 'welcome forum' and I think peeps will want to hear your story.

If you have gone, I hope you don't mind if I quote you but the full story would be better:)

Wxxx