reply from halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5316 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:confused: Hi all. Sent my first letter 3 weeks ago requesting statements. Have had a reply today saying my statements are on the way. They also say that HBOS are under no obligation to record information relating to manual intervention on my account, therefore unable to assist further with request. Is this just a standard letter they send out? Thanks anyone?

Listing the charges is the exciting part - when you see it all added up and realise that you will get it all baclk - I got, including court costs and interest, just under £5,000 in November last year.

Karen

August 06- S.A.R. handed into a Halifax Branch

Sept 06 statements received and first letter sent requesting repayment of charges totalling £3,90

beginning Oct 06 received phone call offering £1,397, said would accept as interim payment andLBA letter sent same day

mid Oct 06 MCOL submitted online

end Oct 06 paid in full including interest and court fee - £4,980!

Listing the charges and seeing it all add up is the exciting part and knowing that you will get it all back. I got, with court costs and interest added, just under £5,000 back, in November last year.

Karen

August 06- S.A.R. handed into a Halifax Branch

Sept 06 statements received and first letter sent requesting repayment of charges totalling £3,90

beginning Oct 06 received phone call offering £1,397, said would accept as interim payment andLBA letter sent same day

mid Oct 06 MCOL submitted online

end Oct 06 paid in full including interest and court fee - £4,980!