PG v Alliance & Leicster

mybook
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6227 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am about to file my claim after having no response to all my letter including LBA as my 14 days are up tommorrow I am filling in my claim tonight ready

and I hit the following problem on http://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk

When I enter the Organisations details

Alliance & Leicester plc

Carlton Park

Narborough

Leicester

LE9 0AL

Money Claim website states

WARNING: Organisation's name: This information is required. The following characters cannot be used & "

WARNING: Address Line 1: The '&' character cannot be used. Please remove it or replace it by 'and'.

My concern is if I replace the:

Alliance & Leicster plc with Alliance and Leicester plc

It is not the correct organisation. Any help what have other claiments put

Thanks

PG

& means and, so it's not a problem - have to make adjustments like this all the time when I use my bankers software to pay people - its a security thing I believe (some one will know what the techinicalities to not using anything other then alphanumerics is)

I put Alliance and Leicester on my claim, it won't cause you a problem.

A+L S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 28th July. Statements rec'd 01 Sept. Letter requesting repayment of £4,979 sent 18/09 MCOL sent 15th Nov £6389.57. Cheque received £6425.54 4th Dec.:D

MBNA S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 28th July, promised reply by 28th August. Cheque rec'd £250 31 Aug.:confused: . 2nd letter sent 7 sept for rest of charges to be returned. £243 rec'd 28th Oct:D

CCA sent 1st Credit 11th August, reply 15th Aug

Request for repayment Rooftop Mortgages for £1095, reply saying no on 17th Aug.

Still to come: Cap. One, Time retail, HFC Bank.

Just a quick update today I completed my Moneyclaim against AL& Total inc £80 court fee is £836.63

I never received any response from all the letters I sent to A&L so now Im at the claim stage we will see what happens.

I also sent A&L a copy of the charges again as well as a copy to the courts, and in my letter to A&L stated I have been informed again of notification of charges to be addde to my account please reverse these charges and I will not be corresponding on the charges again as they have failed to answer any of my letters. and that I will issue a 2nd claim for any new charges added to my account after the 28th March in 28 days and gve them notice of this.

PG

Hi

Moneyclaim site shows 3rd April as claim issued. Do A&L have till the 17th April 14 Days or do I need to take of Bank Holidays and weekends.

Or am I right in stating 14 days from today

Thanks

PG

Update

Notice of issued recieved today

Claim Issued: 3rd April 2007

Deemed Served: 8th April 2007

Defendent has till: 22nd April 2007

Let battle commence lol

PG

A Question:

A&L have filed an Ackn of the claim does this on the 5th April

What does this now give them as regards timescales as the origional dates were as follows:

Claim Issued: 3rd April 2007

Deemed Served: 8th April 2007

Defendent has till: 22nd April 2007

Ack of Claim: 5th April 2007

Do they now have 28 days from the Ack date to file a defence or payup etc.

Thanks

PG

I would guess you'll have your money quite soon now.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.