Natwest Default Starting Court Proceedings Pls Help!!!!

kevvyast

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5314 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

today is the 14th day after the 2nd letter and have heard nothing am worrying a bit now as still owe £472 to debt collectors for this account, however all of it from the start is due to charges. can someone pls put it into simple terms what i do now cos am getting confused

:confused:

Hi kevvyast,

If you have heard nothing after your second letter, I am presuming that was your LBA then move onto filling out the N1 claim form or MCOL.

I found that I wasn't counting my days correctly and sent off a letter a day early because I hadn't heard and low and behold a letter arrived the following day!

In my opinion I would count day 1 from the day they receive the letter from you. If you have sent the letter recorded delivery you can check it has arrived via the Royal Mail website.

If it is day 14 you need to move to the next step or they may think you aren't serious about your claim.

GO FOR IT!!!! :)

I am just posting my n1 form today cos had to wait for funds for court fees. Do i have to put anything regarding my default i recieved on it?? Just don't seem to be getting to grips with what i have to do. have read the instruction and copied the stuff to write on the form. also what do i do about the 8% interest because my account has gone to debt collectors and only just started paying back?

Please Help

Hi Kevvyast,

I'm afraid I can't help. If no one else replies soon why not give the court a ring and ask their advice. You could always log on to the chat room and ask the folks online or send a moderator a private email if you are stuck for time.

kevvyast,

Write to Nat West ;

Ask your creditors to hold action on your account.

1 High Street,

Newtown,

Kent

R21 4RH

April 4th 2007

Nat Westminster house,

225, Shenley Road

Borehamwood

WD6 1TE

Dear Sir/Madam

Re:− Account/Reference Number

I am writing to inform you that i am seeking advice and assistance regarding my current financial difficulties.

To this end, i would appreciate if you could hold any action on the above account for a period of at least 28 days.

Also, during this period, could you please freeze interest and/or any other charges accruing on the above account.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully

KEVVYAST

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.