Powergen

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5319 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Help! have just put £20 on my gas card and the meter has shown card fail!

On looking at it the card has a crack through the chip.

Phoned powergen who have told me they can send another card in the post but cant do anything else as the national grid do not count this as an emergency. Despite the fact that we have no heating, hot water and no cooking facilities, has anyone got any advice?

You cannot get a replacment for the gas from shop. Phone them back and tell them it says card fail 35 and they will send an engineer to reset the meter within 4 hours.

I am a consumer helping other consumers. Together we can and will make a differance. Please double check any information or advise I may give as I like yourself am learning as I go along in life.

1) give a small donation to this site to keep it going because without this forum I would know nothing.

2) Use your experience to help somone else on another thread.

Please do not PM me, my mail address is my username at this site address . I will not under any circumstances give out advise or help through mail, only on the open forum, however feel free to mail me to point me towards your thread and general talk etc.