Hunter Forrest & Co was CCS Enforcement

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6100 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hunter forrest & co

hanbury stoke house

saxon business park

stoke prior

bromsgrove

worcestershire B60 4AD

This is a new name CCS Enforcement seem to be using- just in case anyone had anything from this lot

Just hate every DCA out there

• 4 months later...

hi and a big thanks i just happened to find your web site and have to say thanks its helps abit as i got a postcard this morning and wondered who they were , as i dont even know why they have sent it , only if its about ntl / virigin as i cancelled ntl / virgin in march and wrote a letter to cancel but they still send me bills plus they have been charging me for 2 lots of broadband and i have only had 1 to be truth ful im sick of writing letters to them about it

i will be telling my kids not to open the door as they have said they will be calling between 8am to 7.30pm and im at work for most of the day and not to say anything to them i dont know what else to do with this

can any one help

thanks for a great web site it does really help

i will be telling my kids not to open the door as they have said they will be calling between 8am to 7.30pm and im at work for most of the day

Their threat to pop round to your house is 99.9% of the time just an idle one designed to scare you into contacting them. For the amount they say is owing for a few months broadband it really isn't wrth their while.

Here is a letter that you may wish to send them:

Dear Sirs,

Please be advised that I am only prepared to communicate with you in writing. OFT rules and regulations clearly state that you can only visit me at my home if you make an appointment and I have no wish to make an appointment with you. There is only an implied license under English Common Law for people to be able to visit me on my property without express permission; the postman and people asking for directions etc (Armstrong v. Sheppard and Short Ltd [1959] 2 Q.B. per Lord Evershed M.R.).

Therefore take note that I revoke license under Common Law for you, or your representatives, to visit me at my property and if you persist in sending “doorstep callers” to my home, you will be reported for harassment and be liable for damages for a tort of trespass. You would also be liable for conspiring in a tort of trespass by acting in defiance of my instructions and sending someone to visit me nevertheless.

Should it be necessary, I will obtain an injunction.

Yours sincerely,

Also start your own thread on this, that way you will receive a lot more help.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.