Jump to content

Urgent Help Required


style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5320 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Have I got the right form? I need to amend the POC as more charges have been appied to my account, I gave in the court bundle today and the kind lady checked on the system and judge has said I need to fill out the N244 form for amedments. is this the correct form.


If so what parts di I fill in ? sorry but I need to get my form in asap



thanks for your help in advance..

Abbey Settled 3,600:cool:


Just started battle with


Virgin CC





Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, you should really just bump your main thread instead of opening new ones - you naughty boy ! N244 is the right form - I assume you know it'll cost you £35. Regards, Mad Nick

Abbey £8370 settled 17 Apr 07

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...