Jump to content

General question about old emploer claiming overpayment.


style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5320 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts



I was not sure of the best place to post this so opted for here...


Yesterday I received a letter from my former employer telling me that I had been overpaid for a number of months. It included photocopies of wage slips etc and comes to a total of £1217.02.


They are asking me to contact to pay this in full or to make an arrangement to pay it back over time, the letter is not aggressive or anything.


The period is from mid 2005 to July 2006, there was a lot of changes in my job during that time and I did work a lot of overtime and managers where changing every other week so the debt figure could be true but again might not be.


What I wanted to know was where I stand legally and what can they do to me to get this money back?


I got some great advice in the past from this site so would be willing to try to shake this letter of if people think its possible.






:) I do not know what I am on about - So take my advice with a truck full of salt...

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...