Nervous Daya

Daya
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6237 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Basically, I sent off my LBA on the 5th March.

I haven't had a reply.

I filed my moneyclaim application last week, and have had a letter from them with the usual claim issued information, but still no response from Lloyds.

I have to admit...

I didn't send the letter recorded delivery, I'm a student midwife working awkward hours and didn't have time to get to a post office. (also live in the middle of nowhere so nearest one is a good few miles away).

Have I mucked everything up?

19/02/07 - Joined CAG

19/02/07 - Pre-lim letter sent to Lloyds TSB

05/03/07 - LBA sent

20/03/07 - no reply from Lloyds, so claim issued via Moneyclaim

16/04/07 - Court date given - August 1st

18/05/07 - Court bundle sent

19/05/07 - Letter received from Sechiari, Clark and Mitchell stating that they are going to pay in full. £3298.91. I think I've won. Sadly, no kitten though.

Give me back my money. And a puppy. I want a puppy. For the inconvenience. Wait, hold the puppy. Give me a kitten. And make sure its fluffy. :D

Phew. That's a weight off my mind, although I am now worried that they are going to claim in their defence that they never received the letter. Oh well, I have copies, its their word against mine.

As usual!

Thank you for the speedy reply.

19/02/07 - Joined CAG

05/03/07 - LBA sent

19/05/07 - Letter received from Sechiari, Clark and Mitchell stating that they are going to pay in full. £3298.91. I think I've won. Sadly, no kitten though.

Give me back my money. And a puppy. I want a puppy. For the inconvenience. Wait, hold the puppy. Give me a kitten. And make sure its fluffy. :D

I didn't know that. Excellent!

Although I know that everything will go well, part of me, probably like everyone else taking this action, thinks that my case will be the one that goes wrong! Am trying to be an optimist as much as possible and follow instructions to the letter!

19/02/07 - Joined CAG

05/03/07 - LBA sent

Thank you to both of you for making me laugh!

sadly, I'm too young and grew up abroad so I don't remember the days of Marathons, but am still fuming from the Opal Fruit/Star Burst scandal!

Am conserving my energy for the AQ!

19/02/07 - Joined CAG

05/03/07 - LBA sent

DUCK!

Sorry, thought I saw a flying pig above your head! :D

An ethical bank would be lovely. One who cared about its customers and assisted them when they were in trouble (which would inspire loyalty and respect once the monetary issues were sorted), rather than plunging them further and further into debt...

Eeek... I think that flying pig just scraped my head! :D

19/02/07 - Joined CAG

05/03/07 - LBA sent