Hi ya i'm a newbie

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5320 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:cool: Hi all just about to start my fight against Natwest can any1 tell me if I send the DATA PROTECTION ACT LETTER to my local bank or head office?

thanks in advance:)

[SIZE=4][COLOR=blue]To know your limits you must go beyond them......:cool: [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Hello and welcome,

Love the name, brings me back to those younger years.

Follow the good advise on this site and go for it. It gives you confidence to know that there is so much help on this site,

I'd wish you good luck but you won't need it, but good luck anyway

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Hello, ive just joined as i am totally fed up with being overdrawn, and paying excessive bank charges which I never seem to be able to get away from, I need some serious advise please. eg; where do I start?:confused:

Hello, ive just joined as i am totally fed up with being overdrawn, and paying excessive bank charges which I never seem to be able to get away from, I need some serious advise please. eg; where do I start?:confused:

Hello, this site can be a little confusin.

The first step is to start a new thread on your bank section, Natwest etc etc.

You will get advise from people who are experiencing the same fight with that bank. Their tactics are all different.

You must spend a few days or more on looking at different threads, you will gain so much confidence from others with their journey with their claim. Again the FAQ are a must and they are like the bilble to this quest and must be referred to at all stages. There is also a section on the things you need to know again like your bible

Don't run before you can walk, Be steady and you will get there.

If you don't know what to do you just ask and people will help you.

This site is superb and throught it help and advice you will rightfully reclaim back your unlawful charges from the bank

Have faith

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW