Bigfin Needs Your Urgent Help!!!!

BIGFIN007

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5312 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys and gals!!

Im really really worried now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am in the final stages of my claim and after HSBC acknowledged my claim i have been waiting nervously for the 28th day to arrive!!!

Today the MCOL site has changed to defence so im expecting the AQ to arrive any day now and having to pay another £100! Ive been confident throughout due to the impressive threads and advice on here until now.

Im starting to worry that ive buggered the whole thing up and im going to be the first person in court and the first person to lose as from reading your info i have probably added the wrong amount of interest! :(

intially i went via thisismoney.co.uk and used the letter template it told me to use. It didnt mention about conractual interest or 8% or anything it just told me to add the amount of charges and the interest. Just read a thread on here and noted someone say "if your interest is incorrect they will eat you for breakfast lunch and dinner"

Can anyone give me any reassurance that my claim hasnt just been flushed down the pan after all this effort because of one simple thing.

Could this end in court because of this or cud i still be in for an offer beforehand????

Help me people!! :Cry:

You will be fine, your claim will be viewed in sections even by DG, I doubt you have cocked up your straight shedule of charges so that will be safe overdraft interest is always tricky but only a relativly small amount normaly so just wait and see and the 8% interest is a county court thing anyway so that will be added too plus your court costs.

just fill in your AQ and dont worry

pete

Today recieved a notice of transfer proceedings!!

Does anyone when i recieve the AQ questionaire?

is there anything i need to do now or just sit and wait for AQ to arrive?

it also mentions the AQ will be dispensed unless the district judge at the court of transfer orders otherwise???

what does this mean???

:-?

interesting - i just heard of the first one of these about an hour ago.

read my thread:When you have filed your AQ................ (multipage.gif1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page) the last couple of posts and see where we are with this.

i'm waiting for a couple of more opinions from smart people. so, hang in there and keep watching.

interesting!! why would this be only the first time this has been heard of? is this a new tactic by the bank or is it just to the overwelming number of cases

many thanks lateralus i shall read this now!

it probably isn't the first - just the first two i know of in this bank's forum - livelylad thinks and is probably correct is saying that there are sooooo many cases getting passed the filing of the defense that it is really clogging up the court system - and i'm adding here; as the aq is meant to put the claim into the correct track - they are probably just going to bypass that - perhaps making a cut off amount and saying everything under 6k (or whatever) will go small claims and everything over will go fast track - or perhaps as they are all relatively simple and not making it to court - this is a move to stop them clogging up the court system - but i can't see how at the moment - that's what i'm waiting to hear.

ok, if what michael says is correct - then the judge will set an earlier court date and the banks will then be forced to settle sooner.

should i write a letter to DG as the sample on lateralus vbmenu_register("postmenu_614440", true); thread to say that the AQ may not be needed and i will accept £xxxx for the matter to be resolved??

on another notei have recently started a 3 year loan with the bank! cud this be jeapordised my actions! is there any possibility they could turn around and demand immeadiate payment of the full amount??

also in most letters it refers to confidentiality!! if a i agree to confidentiality will this increase my chances of a full offer and ensure the bank doesnt close my account??

ok, we are trying to get the discussion about this new move into one place - you'll see how when they(banks and courts) do something move - we need to adjust and move with it. so, keep an eye here:

New---after 28 Days - Maybe No Aq!!!!!!!

thanks for bringing it up - you were one of the first i saw yesterday.