Jump to content

Claiming against Mint & Capital One

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5316 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Guest ian cognito

If it is only interest you are after then you can't claim it back, if you have late payment or overlimit charges you can.


Do you have statements you can check for penalty charges?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Scamp


You need to send off an S.A.R.(Subject Access Request). This is a request for all of the data they have on you and your account. This costs £10 in total. Does'nt matter how many accounts you have with the bank, it is still £10. Please have a good read of the FAQ'S before you start. There are links below to assist you.


Good luck




Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...