Claiming fees from credit cards - help!!

chelle400z
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6229 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:confused:After being spurred on with my fight against the Natwest and TSB, and hearing whispers that things might change in April, I wanted to get started aginst my credit cards, Lloyds TSB, Natwest and Mnba, but I cant seem to find a letter template for Credit Card companies, is it ok to use the ones for the banks?:confused:

Yes you can use the same letter asking for copies of statements etc. and just follow the process through, but based on credit card charges etc. You can adapt the letters to whichever card you are claiming against. Best of Luck. Fendy xxxxx

whats happening in April will we still be able to claim charges as im going for Nat west master card b.t.w addy for NAT WEST CC prem letter and sar

CREDIT CARD OPERATIONS

NAT WEST

PO BOX 5747

SOUTHEND-ON-SEA

S19 AJ

RECORD THE LETTER...

DPA SENT TO MBNA

7/4/07 40 DAYS MAY 16 ..

Send the DPA letter for all the statements include a £10 postal order and write "DPA request fee only" across the back of it. Send the letter by Special next day guaranteed delivery. Keep the receipts. Keep a copy of the letter as well.

Guest NATTIE

i dissent too much on the site. PLEASE STOP READING ANYTHING INTO APRIL> CREDIT CARDS WERE DONE LAST YEAR AND DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING IN LAW

i will carry on regardless with my prem letter and stop listening to idle gossip thank you again.........

DPA SENT TO MBNA

7/4/07 40 DAYS MAY 16 ..

Send the DPA letter for all the statements include a £10 postal order and write "DPA request fee only" across the back of it. Send the letter by Special next day guaranteed delivery. Keep the receipts. Keep a copy of the letter as well.

crapwest got till next thursday to reply prem letter dont know what to do aftewr next week ..

DPA SENT TO MBNA

7/4/07 40 DAYS MAY 16 ..