Grundon vs Barclays

grundon
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6043 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 1 month later...

As an update I received the Transfer of Proceedings to my local court at the end of June and have now received a Hearing date of 2 October

I've not received any directions from the Court as yet

• 2 months later...

Case was stayed yesterday

Barclays sent a representative to request the stay (young friendly trainee solicitor, who had two more Barclays claims to request stays for after mine)

Judge opened by talking about the OFT case and how they were staying claims

I presented the witness statement to remove the stay which the judge read and Barclays responded to

It felt like that the judge had already decided to stay the case before we got in the room but we had about half an hour of debate before he gave his final decision

Grundon,

Sorry to hear this but at least you got 30 mins MORE than most stay hearings.

Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Yep - it was actually quite an interesting experience and I had already resigned myself to a stay being put in place

I was quite surprised how few cases they were dealing with on the day - maybe 20 or so (of which there were about 7 or 8 bank charge claims) which may explain why I got a bit of time