Ok, very scared now....! Pls,some advice

neilth
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6228 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there all,

Have read with interest how a lot of you are getting on, and all the best to you in claiming back your funds....

I am claiming for just shy of £3k from HSBC, and have been through statements and requested in this order...

Letter to HSBC- with a pls reply within 14 days..

No reply or just a holding letter saying we're looking into it...so carried on...

MCOL has now been put in placed, its been acknowledged and defended...I now have a copy of what looks like what HSBC solicitors have filled in (defence and counterclaim)...

Should I proceed to the allocation questionnaire, and where do I find that?

What are the risks involved in proceeding - are HSBC actually defending any cases in court, and could I incur costs...advice appreciated.

Regds,

neilth

There is loads of information on the site which is very helpful, it's definitely worth reading through it if you haven't already.

Have a look here: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/11644-allocation-questionnaires-guide-completion.html

There's a bit of information about the AQ there. Have you received your AQ through the post?

Guest ian cognito

The allocation Questionnaire will be sent to you by the court, no need to worry about it until it arrives.

They are not defending in court, just pushig you as far as they can in the hope that you'll give up.

Do a bit more reading while your waiting, the HSBC success threads will offer you good advice on what to expect next.

Good luck xx

I don't think I have received one as yet...

Looks like I have a Notice of transfer of procedings....should I hear frommy local court with the AQ soon?

Thanks,

n

I think I got my Transfer of proceedings in the same envelope as my AQ. But don't hold me to that because I may be wrong! What date did you receive the transfer of proceedings? Did you get HSBC's defence with the transfer of proceedings?

so, ok you do have it - that's fine - now find the deadline - it should be about two weeks away. loads and loads of peeps have got this far - it's because they are so inundated with claims - it didn't used to get this far - now it does regularly -

let me post my aq summary here for you:

aq info:

Allocation Questionnaires - A guide to completion

this is your step by step completion guide -and here is:New strategy for Allocation Questionaires

and here is how to use it:

for section g of the n149 (section h on the n150), use the wording in blue on post #3 of new strategy link,

and then attach draft order for directions - use wording on post #2 of new strategy link(the bit in blue) making sure to add your name and court claim number to all pages. simple as that. just follow the steps with these two minor additions. the draft order is just asking the judge to order both parties to lay out their wares within 14 days of him ordering it - so it shortens the length of the time to a court date - and as dg/hsbc/all banks don't want to do it - they will pay up by offer or just not file their aq in which case you also win.

on, the other front - of this two pronged thing - have you sent dg a breakdown of your charges????? - it is advisable to do that, as they always ask for one before they offer anything - so it saves a couple of days. so if you haven't yet - do so now....

and unless your claim is for under 1500 and wouldn't incur the filing fee of 100, i suggest leaving it until the aq is nearly due before filing it - as dg have been coming in with offers just before the due date in several cases.

so, as with all new things on this site - read it once - read it again and i promise by the third reading - it will begin to sink in and you can start to fill it out - same with the aq - read it 3 times and you'll be laughing at how nervous you were only an hour before, i promise!

get back with specific questions - that is exactly what we are doing here.