Confused by reply from TSB.

faithless60
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6236 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi everyone,

On the 21st March I sent off my letter and spreadsheets asking for charges back and detailing them etc., I have received a letter from back from the recovery centre with a complaint reference saying they will investigate using the information I have provided and expect their investigations to be completed in the next 4 weeks but they will try and get a response to me sooner.

If this standard, it's only 8 days since sent everything so what do I do? Do I give them 4 weeks from the date of this letter or after the 14 days from the date I sent it send the next letter or what?

I'm very easily confused!

Thanks!

Paula xxx

Claiming against Lloyds TSB:

sent prelim rec delivery 21.03.2007

claiming £1741.06 on one account and £807.53 on another!!!!!!

We live in hope!:lol: :lol:

faithless60,

It is normal for the banks to write back with a letter showing how sorry they are. Are they really sorry?

Keep to your timetable because if you keep to their own timetable, in 4 weeks from now, I can guarantee that you will not get your full refund. When you decide to keep to your own timetable then, you would have lost 4 weeks of valuable time.

Keep to your own timetable and you won't go wrong. It is tested, tried and trusted by thousands.

Good luck

ok, so next week after they have had 14 days I send the second LBA? and just ignore that they even sent me this?

Thankyou so much for your replies ane help.

Paula xxx

Claiming against Lloyds TSB:

sent prelim rec delivery 21.03.2007

claiming £1741.06 on one account and £807.53 on another!!!!!!

We live in hope!:lol: :lol: