Do they offer over the phone or letter??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6237 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have posted below that I am waiting on my LBA to be answered and I am unsure how to take it through the Scottish courts.

What I would like to know is do they answer by letter or call?? And if they don't answer or I am unsatisfied with their answer will I call them or continue onto court.

Oh this is confusing

u should say no to the first offer and continue with court action apparently i would say they answer by letter suppose all offers need to be in writing,im new to this 2 but thats what ive picked up just by reading other threads by ppl who won.Good luck :)

49kirk

Note: If you approach the banks with sloppy letters, they will know your weakness.

You need to approach this with care. Begin with the following step-by-step approach:

Step-by-step instructions for claiming back your money

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-step-step-instructions.html?highlight=library

Good luck

Thank you for your replies. Chargebuster1 hope everything goes well with your claim and bennyowen I have followed all letters on this site and my mother in law is a lawyer and knows a bit about this so I have been doing everything by the book . I was a little confused that some people as calling them before court action and getting an offer and others had to take it all the way.

I guess that I will just have to hang on in there and see what happens