Spreadsheets?

Duck Egg

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5235 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I recieved my list of charges from the coop on the 2/2/07 and have been procrastinating on the next step for no good reason. This wont effect my abiltiy to claim will it? The charges Im claiming for are still within the six year period.

My charges are laid out in a very clear way in the correspondence sent to me by the coop. Is it adequate for me to simply highlight and total up the charges they owe me on a copy of their statement of charges, or is it neccesary to use the spreadsheet template? I found the spreadsheet template hard to use.

Thanks for the help.

Hi, I recieved my list of charges from the coop on the 2/2/07 and have been procrastinating on the next step for no good reason. This wont effect my abiltiy to claim will it? The charges Im claiming for are still within the six year period.

My charges are laid out in a very clear way in the correspondence sent to me by the coop. Is it adequate for me to simply highlight and total up the charges they owe me on a copy of their statement of charges, or is it neccesary to use the spreadsheet template? I found the spreadsheet template hard to use.

Thanks for the help.

hi like you i found the spread sheet a little hard to use( i am not really up on computers) so i used the calculater on money savingexpert.co.uk,It adds on the intrest as well if your claiming it i did. i just printed out the list from there and sent them off. i used template letters from here got my money from coop after prelim letter sent.As long as charges are within 6 years you can claim

its your money get it back:) :)

ABBEY S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 14thfeb RECEIVED 28/03/07

CO OP S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 14th feb

sent prelim 07/03/07 received 09/03/07

SETTLED 25/03/07 £1085:p

Is it a bank account or their credit card? You can go back to the beginning with credit cards as the limitations act does not apply. The 6 years for a bank account starts from the month you sent your SAR. Sally

If my advice has been helpful tip the scales

West brom SETTLED

Halifax current SETTLED IN FULL

halifax curent (2nd) stayed. Visa - SETTLED

2nd visa LBA sent

halifax for the 3rd time. LBA sent

Egg - SETTLED GE Money - SETTLED Barclaycard SETTLED twice

Sainsbury's - Awaiting court date

Co-op cc SETTLED IN FULL 2nd claim. Settled in full

National Westminster Settled in full. 2nd claim. N1 submitted

HFC bank SETTLED. HFC 2nd claim - lba sent 21/10/08 Time Retail N1 filed Argos settled in full Creation - SETTLED IN FULL

• 4 weeks later...

Yes but you have started now which is good. Just do lots of reading and all the best.

West brom SETTLED

2nd visa LBA sent

HFC bank SETTLED. HFC 2nd claim - lba sent 21/10/08 Time Retail N1 filed Argos settled in full Creation - SETTLED IN FULL

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

Coop sent me a letter on 24/5/07 asking for more time to look into my request. They say they will be in touch within four weeks. Should I proceed with taking them to court? I have sent the request letter and the reminder.

Ta.

No you can't go straight to court without sending the LBA. You have already given them a month when the prelim stated 2 weeks. My advice would be to get that LBA in the post and in 2 weeks time start court proceedings. You will hopefully have the money for the summer holidays as they get 28 days after the N1 or MCOL has been deemed to be served (getting ahead of myself, sorry) so why should you give them extra time. As the letters say they are big organisations so if they can't reply within the time limits that is not your problem.

West brom SETTLED

2nd visa LBA sent

• 3 weeks later...

Wahey! Coop paid up on 18/6/07. They refunded £1012. This is £32 more than I requested.

I had sent the LBA. they took about 5 weeks to pay up, so did not stick within the 14 day limit.

I was about to file a court claim then got the letter.

Thankyou everyone who helped me on this brilliant website. A donation will follow.

Well done. Hope you enjoy spending it.

West brom SETTLED

2nd visa LBA sent