Update on Natwest/RBS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5320 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Following advice given on my last thread I now have back a letter in response to my CCA template letter. Curiously she said that I should have included a £1 fee but she was not insisting on the fee - she kindly returned the £1 coin I sent with the letter!!

The letter went on to say

"Your request for documents contains some misconceptions about your entitlement to information in a specified form and our obligations to supply that information. So that there are no misunderstandings here we will set the record straight on the format of the information we are obliged to provide you."

I think this refers to a later comment in the letter

"In terms of CCA copy document regulations, the 'true' copy requirement can be satisfied by providing a copy agreement at the date the card agreement was made and providing that plus a copy of the current terms of the card agreement"

Can anyone tell me what she is on about?

The letter also confirms the sale of the accounts to Arrow Global.

Sadly the account reference numbers on this letter are different from the ones Global wrote to me about (be it only out by a digit !)

What would the brains on this site suggest I do now?

Should I question the accuracy of the account numbers?

Should I refer Global to the EU legislation on enforcing judgment debts ( no Court action has been taken over the debts)

As always any help or advice would be appreciated