Birmingham Midshires

unicorn96
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5249 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has anyone had dealings with Birmingham Midshires (part of the Halifax) ?

:grin: WON

GOLDFISH £291.90

MARBLES £174.47

RBOS VISA £232.19

AMEX (BLUE) £148.40

BARCLAYCARD £251.31

AMEX (BA) £151.50

RBOS M/C £222.00

RBOS (MY ACC) £430.00

BARCLAYS £505.00

MBNA £250.00

RBOS (JOINT) £2975.00

:grin:

Loads of us ! please check out some of the old threads on this mortgage section. Birmingham mids are now activley monitoring the threads on this site. Our members have had success reclaiming charges and i was probably the very last in the country to get anything out of them in terms of ERC.....BIFFA

• 1 year later...

Although I would like to use the B word to describe birmingham midshires ... I shall refrain myself from doing so...

I am disappointed because their customer service is appalling and I failed to find one staff member of birmingham midshires that was willing to help ....

SORT IT OUT! :mad:

Whilst I am here I might as give a shout out to someone (you know who you are :p) dont let birmingham midshires get to you

they really arent worth it!

TS PP SUPPORTER :D

• 1 year later...

i claimed from bm it was 6000 they wrote back saying in fact it wasonly 3000 by there calculations,they have made me an offer of 800 do i take it or stick out for the total that they say and how do i word the letter for this:confused:

• 2 weeks later...

i wrote to bm claiming charges from my mortgage account which has been paid back i had requested statements from them paying the £10 from these statements i calculated about £6000 in various charges i sent a claim to them they replied saying that i had 'added'it up wrong and in fact they owed me just over £3000,attached to this was a full and final offer of £840,i then wrote back saying that although i would accept the 840 i would not sign the full and final offer,thats the last i heard from them about two weeks ago,i am on a very low income and this would have been a great help,do i contact them again or just wait.