Waiting for £4000

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5327 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone.

Im waiting for £4000 in total from HSBC, Barclaycard, Capital 1 and LloydsTSB. :)

I started in January. LLoyds are defending in court:( , HSBC has acknowledged - one day left to default:p . Capital 1 has offered peanuts which I've rejected;) . I had to involved the ICO to get statements from Barclays but I've got them now:rolleyes: .

Can't wait to get my money back as it was taken from me when we had our first baby and money was tight. The charges target the ones who are already struggling. Morally wrong:evil: !!

Hi Everyone.

Im waiting for £4000 in total from HSBC, Barclaycard, Capital 1 and LloydsTSB. :)

I started in January. LLoyds are defending in court , HSBC has acknowledged - one day left to default:p . Capital 1 has offered peanuts which I've rejected;) . I had to involved the ICO to get statements from Barclays but I've got them now:rolleyes: .

Can't wait to get my money back as it was taken from me when we had our first baby and money was tight. The charges target the ones who are already struggling. Morally wrong:evil: !!

Hello and welcome to the site you have been busy ;)

Please start a thread for each of your claims in the respective bank forums. Post your progress/questions there.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.