Should I take NatWest On ???

MCPR82
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6202 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Another thought - Sorry Folks. Now I have sent my SAR to NatWest (and also Barclays & Barclaycard) am i right in thinking that as my accounts 'are in dispute' then interest and charges are frozen until such a time as the dispute is resolved (i.e. when they all pay me back what they owe) ??

Any help / advice gratefully received, as always.

Ta :-)

MCPR

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent to NatWest 30 March 07

Statements received 2 May

SAR sent Barclays 30 March 07

SAR sent Barclaycard 30 March 2007

SAR sent RBS 5 April 2007

The banks or credit card companies will not freeze interest because they will continue to maintain that their charges are fair until the matter gets to court.

When you receive the statements, you will then calculate the money they owe you using the spreadsheet in the library.

Begin to get familiar with the spreadsheet now so that you won't delay in responding to the next stage which is sending your preliminary letter requesting refund.

At this stage, make sure you send off SAR letters for all your accounts one after the other and wait for response. Double check typo errors on all letters to make them professionally looking. It makes the banks aware that you cannot be bullied.

REMEMBER you have to keep to your own timetable for responding to the banks or credit card companies and finally to COURT. This is because the banks will like to delay the process unnecessarily (for example they may reply your letter that they will respond to your complaint in 4, 6 or 8 weeks). Do not let them stall your plan. Keep to your own timetable.

Good luck

sheeeeeeeesh you're being brave doing three at once.

I was scared of getting them confused so I've only done one claim at a time:D Good luck! and keep at it.

NatWest : £857.00 won! March/07

Natwest : Witholding my statements & adding defaults etc , S.A.R sent Jan/08

Natwest for my partner : £2,101.00 won! Feb/07

Studio Cards : Refund for admin charges £108 Won! Dec/07

Complaint made to FOS for P.P.I Jan/08

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Littlewoods : defaulted on CCA request Feb/07

DCA's that crawled out from the woodwork and have crawled back : 28 so far!!

My favourite link on CAG:

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

sheeeeeeeesh you're being brave doing three at once.

I was scared of getting them confused so I've only done one claim at a time:D Good luck! and keep at it.

Not sure if brave is the right word Caz1974 - mad possibly :)

But seriously, I'm working on the fact that they won't all 'happen' at the same time. Clock has started ticking for NW though - they signed for my SAR letter on Monday (I have a electronic copy of the signature) - so watch this space I guess !!

The banks or credit card companies will not freeze interest because they will continue to maintain that their charges are fair until the matter gets to court.

When you receive the statements, you will then calculate the money they owe you using the spreadsheet in the library.

Begin to get familiar with the spreadsheet now so that you won't delay in responding to the next stage which is sending your preliminary letter requesting refund.

At this stage, make sure you send off SAR letters for all your accounts one after the other and wait for response. Double check typo errors on all letters to make them professionally looking. It makes the banks aware that you cannot be bullied.

REMEMBER you have to keep to your own timetable for responding to the banks or credit card companies and finally to COURT. This is because the banks will like to delay the process unnecessarily (for example they may reply your letter that they will respond to your complaint in 4, 6 or 8 weeks). Do not let them stall your plan. Keep to your own timetable.

Good luck

Thanks for your advice (again) Bennyowen - :)

Don't worry - I may be broke - but I'm very organised and I don't like to see the little guy (in this case - ME) get beat!!

Sure there will be plenty of other questions for your expert eye as things progress.

Cheers!!

• 4 weeks later...

Statements back to March 2001 now received from NW!! :)