Abbey returned only 12months statements??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5315 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, I recenlty sent Abbey 10pounds plus a letter asking for my statements for the past 6years. Today I received 12 statements from Abbey, for the last 12months. I want my statements for the whole 6 years. Looks like they are playing for time, and I'm worried that everytime I ask them they are only going to send me 12 month statements for the previous year etc etc. If this happens it will drag on and on, any advice please?

Hello, I recenlty sent Abbey 10pounds plus a letter asking for my statements for the past 6years. Today I received 12 statements from Abbey, for the last 12months. I want my statements for the whole 6 years. Looks like they are playing for time, and I'm worried that everytime I ask them they are only going to send me 12 month statements for the previous year etc etc. If this happens it will drag on and on, any advice please?

How long have you waited? They have 40 days to comply.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

hi steve the statements from before 12 months will be copies of their microfiche statements, i e lists of transaction photo copied i had to wait untill 42 days after i sent my sar to recieve mine

ABBEY S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 14thfeb RECEIVED 28/03/07

CO OP S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 14th feb

sent prelim 07/03/07 received 09/03/07

SETTLED 25/03/07 £1085:p